Amdocs Job Interview Placement Paper Part - 2
1. Aptitude consist of 4 sections n consisted of diagrammatic reasoning n non verbal stuff
2. Technical test consisted of 4 sections each of pseudocode,c,unix n sql all tests r computer based In C learn for - Programming (ARRAY,SEARCH,SEQUENCE NUMBERS,PERFECT NUMBBERS,FIBONOCCI etc),Quries on STRINGS ,MACRO especially In SQL learn for - Commands that are somewhat internal like COMMIT, etc..but its easy only In UNIX learn for - the common features of UNIX console,executing the commands ,syntax etc.,
The aptitude cum technical test for Amdocs consisted of 7-8 papers. The test is computer based .It takes abt 5-6 hrs. Each paper has a time slot . u can take a break after each test. It's very cool.
The tests were :
1. Analytical reasoning:simple maths
2. diagrammatic reasoning: In this, we were given 8 diagrams and had to select the 9th corresponding dg frm the givn choices. U have to be very fast in this test.
3: problems to be solved using Venn diagrams.
4. This test was to check our adaptation to the computer screen.We had to solve abt 30 qs in 15 min( I don't remember the timings very well). U have to be very very fast in this also.
5. In this test we were given a booklet of abt 7-8 pgs in which there was the syntax of some hypothetical lang, ( its syntax was somewhat like Visual Basic). This was very easy since the whole syntax was g iven & u can refer to it.
We were given almost 90-120mins for this test. If u want u can rd the booklet before the start of the test.(As I said, U can start a paticular test whenever u want).
The qs consisted of programs for which u have to find the o/p or where there is wrong syntax etc.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.