Adobe Campus Placement Paper 3rd Sep 2006 at Mumbai (Technical Section-C++)
Paper: Adobe Campus Placement Paper 3rd Sep 2006 at Mumbai (Technical Section-C++)
1) Write a program to reverse a linked list and sort the same.
2) Given two integers A & B. Determine how many bits required to convert A to B. Write a function int BitSwapReqd(int A, int B);
3) Write an algorithm to insert a node into sorted linked list. After inserting, the list must be sorted.
4) Without using /,% and * operators. write a function to divide a number by 3. itoa() function is available.
5) Write a program to swap two integer pointers.
6) Write a function int round (float x) to round off a floating point num to int.
7) write an ALP to find sum of First n natural numbers using the following Instructions
LDA num ; load Accumulator with num
DCR R ; decrement Register R
INR R ; increment Register R
MOV x,y ; move the contents of register y into register x
JZ label ; jump to label if A=0
DJNZ label; Decrement & Jump if A <> 0
you can use B & C registers in addition to A register
8) Prove that a tree is BST. What is height of a tree?
9) Given A, B & C Boolean polynomials. Prove That (A+BC) = (A+B) (A+C)
INTERVIEW PROCESS FOR QA:
1. Software test: One hour Software test. U will be placed on a system with an application opened that is containing bugs in it. A reference doc will be provided where u will find the description of six modules of the application. U have to find maximum number of bugs in those six modules given in the reference doc in one hour. Each module contains at least one bug. U will have to keep writing the bug in a paper provided to u as u keep finding it with the time when u found it.
2. 5 rounds of Interviews each of approximately 1 hour. 1st will be by a Senior Team member level guy, focusing on everything from simple codes to find errors in them, writing simple algos, giving very simple puzzles, test cases for a marker, ur projects, about urself, etc. The guy will keep giving hints and help u to solve the problem. 2nd will be by a Manager level guy, based on ur technical skills, puzzles to be solved on the whiteboard in front of him, algo to reverse a string using array, questions on ur projects, test cases of a duster, the projects u have mentioned in ur CV. More of a question-answer based approach, not very interactive. 3rd will be by a senior HR on why Adobe, what keeps u going, where r u placed in ur organization, all HR questions and about ur projects and Organizational levels. 4th will be by a Senior Team member level guy, focusing only on puzzles, lots of puzzles and scenario based test cases, like how to test an imaging application that removes the red eye affect from an image, test cases of an VOIP phone. The guy will keep giving hints and help u to solve the problem. 5th will be by a Senior Team member level guy, focusing on problem solving approach, scenario based error investigation, like an attachment is not opening in outlook on a particular system, what all can be the reasons. The guy will sort of discuss with u the problem and will try to find out the solution at the same time assessing ur problem solving skill. Then he will play a logical game, then some general questions, test cases for a radio, something about Adobe etc.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.