I Have attended Accenture on 23rd Feb 2007. Paper pattern was total 65qns (60 min). Total 3 SECTIONS and 1 ESSAY for 5 min...
A) ENGLISH VERBAL : 2 passages were given 5 qns ecah in that total 10 qns.(very easy)
B) FILL IN THE BLANKS GIVEN we have to put appropriate preposition and article (total 5 questons)
C) CHOOSE CORRECT SENTENCE (5 QNS)
D) Following 5 SYNONYMS given
SECTION 2) QUNAT 20Q
SECTION 3) REASONING 20Q
Some questions from section 2 and section 3 which i remember....
1) all dogs are animails
2) sone animals are cats
.....5 qns GIVEN
1) avg of 50 natural num ans: 25.5
2) x>a and y>b then
a) x>0 2) y>0 c)x+y>a+b d) xy>ab
3) sum of squares of 2 numbers is 10. product of that first 2 digit number and reverse of that two digit num is 403. wht is that two didgit num??
a)10 b)14 c) 13 d) 15 ans: c)13( 13 *31=403, 1*1+3*3=10)
4) one problem on races A travles 50 m in 13 sec and same distance b travel in 10 sec.. in travelling 50 m b win over a by how many m???
a)11.5m b)15m c) 5m d) 3m
5) one room with area of 3*6*3 sqm to paint the room charge is .50paise. ....per sqm to paint total area how much money required??
a) 54rs b) 27rs c) 18rs d) none
6) to fill a tank with a pipe it takes 10 min....due to leakage it emptys in 9sec how much time required to empty tank (like this)......
a)10sec b)92 sec c)90sec d) 18sec
7) a women spends her 20% of income to her sun's education ..next month she got increment of 170 rs.in that she spend half her money.....total money she spend is 645 rs....wht is her initaial income??
a)3220 b) 2790 c)2800 d) 600
8) in a mixture of kirosene and petrol 800 and 900 rs and mixture is 8250 wht is the ratio b/n kirosene and petrol???
a)3:1 b)1:3 c) 1:2 d) 3:2
9) A starts at P and going towards B to reach Q, same time B starts at same time from Q towards A to point P. they will take 3Hrs and 6 Hrs......how much time they take to cross each other???
a) 3hr b) 1hr 20min c) 2 hr 15 min d) we can't tell
10) one prob on numbers one 2 digit num ..sum is 12 and diss of one num and reverse of that 2 digit num is 36(dont remember)some thing then wht is the actual num??
a)66 b)78 c) 84 d) 93
11) + replace by -, '/' by * like this 4 sums given very easyones....
12) 5 diagrams given we have to choose next picture in that series??
remainning i dont remember...
any way i have cleared the test....
ALL THE BEST FOR ALL OF U......