Accenture Interview Experience - TSEC, Mumbai, 4th September, 2014
I am Alok Bajpai, student of TSEC(COMPUTER ENGG).
I'll like to share my placement process experience for Accenture which was held at our college (Thadomal Shahani) on 4th of September. The process was as followed:
1) Aptitude Test:
The aptitude test agency for Accenture was AMCAT. It was an adaptive test in which you cannot move forward or backward. You need to answer the current question and then only you can move to the next question. No negative marking was there.
The test had 3 sections:
(i) Verbal (25 questions, 25 minutes):
1) Having questions on Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Complete the Sentence, Prepositions, Articles and 2 to 3 Comprehensions (RC). Synonyms, Antonyms questions were just luck based questions. RC's were inference based. Overall Verbal was a simple area and good for scoring.
(ii) Quant (25 questions, 35 minutes):
1) Questions on Probability (VERY IMP-5 to 6 qns tough to simple),
- PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINA (VERY IMP-3 to 4 qns, moderate),
- NUMBERS (simple),
- HCF/LCM (moderate to simple),
- PROFIT & LOSS (1/2 qns, moderate),
- PERCENTAGE, TIME AND WORK (tough qns),
- AVERAGES (simple),
Simple analytical questions. Focus on the above topics. Practice from RS agarwal and CAT/GRE people from their respective books. Simple to Moderate Area.
(iii) Logic (24 questions, 35 minutes):
1) Questions on:
- ODD MAN OUT,
- ANALOGY (ALL WERE SIMPLE),
- DECISION MAKING (ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (SIMPLE BUT TIME CONSUMING),
- ARRANGEMENT (simple),
- DISTRIBUTIONS (AS IN 4 STUDENTS HAVING 4 COLOUR KITES etc. ),
- SYLLOGISMS (SIMPLE),
- VENN DIAGRAMS (SIMPLE).
Overall it was a time consuming area but was simple than the above 2 areas.
Around 300 appeared out of which 207 passed. Then we were called for the interview process the next day(5th Sept) after the Presentation Seminar.
2) TECHNICAL AND HR INTERVIEW (COMBINED): 2 interviewers and 5 students. I was in the first batch of interviews. My interviewers were gentle. Asked me questions on :
1) PROJECTS (MINI PROJECTS AND FINAL YEAR PROJECT).
2) TELL ME SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF.
4) SIMPLE QNS ON SOFTWARE ENGG, OOPS CONCEPT based on your projects.
6) ANY QUESTIONS?
That's it. It was a pretty smooth process.
Out of 207 students, 150 were recruited. I was one of them.
Thankful to my family and friends.
Just be yourself in the interview. Don't bluff. If you don't know something, just say I DON'T KNOW. Be yourself even in your resume.
Best of Luck to all folks. Crack it.
3i Infotech - AAI - ABACUS - ABB - Accel Frontline - Accenture - Aditi - Adobe - ADP - Agreeya - Akamai - Alcatel Lucent - Allfon - Alumnus - Amazon - Amdocs - AMI - Andhra Bank - AppLabs - Apps Associates - Aricent - Ashok Leyland - Aspire - Atos Origin - Axes - Bajaj - Bank of Maharashtra - BEL - BEML - BHEL - BirlaSoft - Blue Dart - Blue Star - BOB - BPCL - BPL - Brakes - BSNL - C-DOT - Cadence - Calsoft - Canara Bank - Canarys - Capgemini - Caritor - Caterpillar - CDAC - CGI - Changepond - Ciena - Cisco - Citicorp - CMC - Consagous - Convergys - CORDYS - Crompton - CSC - CTS - Cummins - Dell - Deloitte - Delphi-TVS - DeShaw - Deutsche - Dotcom - DRDO - EDS - EIL - ELGI - ELICO - ERICSSON - Essar - Fidelity - Flextronics - Freescale - FXLabs - GAIL - GE - Genpact - Geodesic - Geometric - Globaledge - GlobalLogic - Godrej - Google - Grapecity - HAL - HCL - Hexaware - Honeywell - HP - HPCL - HSBC - Huawei - Hughes - IBM - IBS - ICICI - iGate - Impetus - iNautix - Indian Airforce - Indian Airlines - Infosys - Infotech - Intec - Integra - Intergraph - IOCL - iSOFT - ISRO - Ittiam - JSW - Keane - Kenexa - L & T - L & T Infotech - LG Soft - Lifetree - LionBridge - Mahindra Satyam - Mastek - Maveric - McAfee - MECON - Microsoft - MindTree - Miraclesoft - Mistral - Motorola - Mphasis - MTNL - NIC - Nokia Siemens - Novell - NTPC - Nucleus - ORACLE - Patni - Perot - Polaris - Ramco - Robert Bosch - Samsung - SAP - Sapient - Sasken - SBI - Sierra Atlantic - Sonata - Sony India - Sutherland - Syntel - TCS - Tech Mahindra - VeriFone - Virtusa - Wipro - Zensar.