Accenture Paper Pattern
This is the whole pattern of paper .also hr and tech. questions included .
The pattern was :
15 C questions---easy
15 C++ ---tough
15 verbal reasnoing
15 logical ---
Set theory is important - 6 Questions Overall :
1. patterns like ZZZZZERETTT ZZZZZERETEE ZZZZZEREETE.......
and comparisons on them like which of them r similar and how many r not simmilar also ---3 questions
2. if +is replaced by - ,- by * ,* by / ....sort of then they will give a arithmetic expression . solve it using rules of precednce after subsitituion .... ----2 questions
3 .if $ represents 1 and 0 is reprented by * then they as u find product of 12*56*14 and represent in binary wiht above symbols example 4 would be rep. as $** . ---5 questions
4. four realtionships based -----3 questions
5. simple symonms ----
6. prefer RS agarwal verbal and non verbal to barrons GRE and important topics from rs agarwal. actually in accenture there was no aptitude ....
7. english was easy passage. ..easy way for passage solving is read questions first than read passage .so that u can find the answers easily.
Tell me about urself
ur family background
ur long and short term goals
where do u see urself 5 yrs from now
talk for 2 minutes on any topic---to test ur communication skills.
best is talk about thier company....they will be impressed about the reasearch u have done and it shows the interest in their comapny and ur work
os questions ..
dbms features ....and questions ,normalization
differences between c++ and java
oops features ,virtual polymorphisim ,freind function and syntax, types of polymorphism .
SDLC lifecycle and important phase as per u
testing stages and types---unit testing ,module testing ,sub systems testing,integration testing and acceptance testing.
types of inheritance
if u have mentioned project they will grill u on this .so be prepared for this ...
be cool and confident .
speak clear ,slow and loud .