Paper: Accenture Placement Paper Held On 19 August 2004 (DBMS, C, C++, Reasoning)
1. data model is
a) Entity b) Constriants c) Entity relationship d) All the above
2. Choise the correct one select emp.name ,emp.age from emp1,emp2 where emp.sno = 456;
a) cluster b) non-cluster c) index d) none of these
3. What is index?
a) atrendum selectio of colum
4. Match the following
1- one to one a) manager to employ
2- one to many b) employ to employ
3- many to one c) unique object
4- many to many d) employ to manager
a) 1-a ,2-b ,3-c,4-d b) 1-c,2-d,3-a,4-b c) 1-c,2-a,3-d,4-b d) 1-d,2-b,3-a,4-c ans) c
1 max 222
2 allen 333
3 rony 444
Select first.name from first where first.age = (select first.age from first where first.sno = 3);
a) max b) allen c) rony d) noneof these
6. THERE were 3 question on same type of queries(u should be good in foreign key relationship and relationship with in a single table).
7. One question was based on INDEX
8. Also one more mapping relationship given based upon the figure.
9. Questions based upon equality of number's means three no's given
a) if all equal
b) if 1,2 same
c) if 2,3 same
10. Questions based upon equality of symbols means if + means * and * means / and " means + and + means "
then mean of 28*40/4+2-6
11. Question upon set theory means if 100 r selecting in maths and 90 in physics 120 in chemistry & 22 in phy& maths both ,33 in maths & chemisty both 44 in ches & phy11 in all then
1. How many only in maths.
2. Only in physics
3. Only in chemistry.
4. How many in atleast 2
12. Question on pointers
13. On file handling
14. On functions.
15. Structures and unions
16. From bitwise
18. Scope of protected
19. Static member function
20. File handling
21. Copy constructor