Attended ACCENTURE in Feb 23, 24 ..
Criteria: Aggregate of 80 n above
Total of about 1200 appeared for written out of which finally 139 got selected...
1. Written - Little easier
2. GD - no much eliminations
3. HR - very cool
4. Technical - Easy to cross
Written part is easier.. General aps includes venn diagram pblms, averages, verbal includes synonyms, antonyms, Reading comprehension that is too easier, non-verbal is also good to workout.
GD panel includes 12 members.. We have asked to choose our own topic.. We decided to have a discussion on "Impact of Television on Humans". It was too hard to grab our opportunity.. so little bit harder.. Two of my panelists are eliminated one coz of dominating the team..
HR on the next day:
1. As I m electronics student, my first question was why you need to join a software concern..
2. Why should I hire you?
3. What makes you to impress on programming languages?
4. Asked to check a program whether it is right or not?
5. Do u hav any technical skills other than C?
6. Do u wish to learn any other languages other than C?
7. If so why?
8. Have u started learning?
9. Whats ur father?
10. Why cant u join him?
11. Tell me top 3 Indian IT companies
12. Whats ur mother?
13. Whats ur brother?
14. Ready to relocate?
15. Anywhere in INDIA?
16. Would ur parents allow?
17. Ready to sign with Accenture?
Technical: My panel was the elimination panel so I was bit scared...
1. Tell abt urself
2. Diff btn Arrays and linkedlists
3. Diff btn TCP and UDP
4. Define routing algorithm
5. Define map and hash functions
6. What is TDM?
7. Layers of OSI model
8. Write a program to READ and WRITE a file
9. What is circular linked list?
10. Whats ur Father, Mother?
Three weeks before I was going through the similar pages posted by previous Accenture selected candidates... I feel really excited to post my experience with ACCENTURE interview process.. Meet u in ACCENTURE... All the best...