This is Ritesh Nanda a student of B.tech (CSE) 3rd year. And I m now sharing the whole test procedure of Accenture with you.
Firstly starting with the aptitude / written test
For this you really need to devote time at least 2 days solving questions from M.Tyra or R.S. Aggarwal.
In Accenture they give more stress on verbal / non verbal rather than on solving mathematical questions
The topics you really need to be strong in are
1. venn diagrams (around 6 to 7 questions )
2. time and work (2 simple questions)
3. questions based on age (around 2 to 3)
4. cubes (2 questions)
5. speed, Time, distance (1 or 2)
6. ratio and proportion (around 4 questions)
7. profit and loss (2 to 3 questions)
8. S.I / C.I (2 questions)
First was the English section which you need to complete in around 15 to 20 minutes to get a command over the short time for the paper. The English section was not so easy and not so tough since there was no negative marking so attempt all questions.
Then was the Analytical section which was quite easy. Each question takes around 30 to 45 seconds if u know the right formula which are mentioned in M.TYRA book for each n every topic.
Then was the easiest portion in which the questions were like
Q.1 If = means +, + means -, -means / etc then solve 22+76-6/45
N the other questions were like
Q 2. Which one out of the four options does not match?
1.afghgfhjg 2.afghgfhjh 3. afghgfhfj 4.afghgfhjg
In this you can really grag your marks infinitely but yes take care that the paper has SECTIONAL CUTOFF. So take pains of each section separately.
In this round from around 3800 people only 750 were selected
Next is the GD round
This is also an elimination round. In this just take care of the current affairs
Few of the topics of GD were
3. effect of cinema on youth
4. India China economy
In GD round everybody wants to initialize so that he / she comes in the eyes. But friends let me tell u the best rules for GD
1. First 5 to 10 minutes just listen to what others are saying.
2. Shake your head and pretend as if you are listening very carefully.
3. Then a time comes when all points get over n the discussion keeps revolving around those points only then is your turn
4. Give a point that has statistical figures in it and yes keep speaking until any one interrupts
5. When anybody interrupts then listen to him genuinely and behave as a good listener.
These points will definitely make u clear the GD round but yes TAKE CARE OF YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS YOUR GRAMMAR i.e. YOUR TENSES ETC
IN this round out of 750 people 220 got selected.
Third is the H.R round
This was not so tough. Questions on your family. Your nature, your experiences etc are being put up. They just check your TRUTHFULNESS.
So guys have examples of all the thing you have mentioned in your CV.
In this out of 220, 150 people were selected.
Forth and the last round was Technical Round
The questions were like
1. Precedence of arihemetic operators
2. What is function overloading?
3. Difference between char and varchar2 in DBMS?
4. Question on i, i++ and ++i. You have to give the output.
In this round out of 150, only 82 were selected and I am one of them.