Current Affairs - National - Discussion

Discussion :: National - Latest Current Affairs (Q.No.1013)

1013. 

Tata Power Limited, an Indian electric utility company, has acquired how much stake in TP Central Odisha Distribution Ltd for a consideration of Rs 178.5 crore?

[A]. 31%
[B]. 41%
[C]. 51%
[D]. 61%

Answer: Option C

Explanation:

Tata Power Limited, an Indian electric utility company, has acquired 51% stake in TP Central Odisha Distribution Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grid Corporation of Odisha , for a consideration of Rs 178.5 crore. The remaining 49 % stake in TPCODL will be held by GRIDCO.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.