Chemical Engineering - Chemical Process - Discussion


Sulphuric acid completely saturated with sulphur trioxide is called

[A]. concentrated sulphuric acid.
[B]. oleum.
[C]. sulphurous acid.
[D]. dilute sulphuric acid.

Answer: Option A


No answer description available for this question.

Yatendra Singh said: (Aug 20, 2019)  
It's oleum.

Post your comments here:

Name *:

Email   : (optional)

» Your comments will be displayed only after manual approval.